Nicole and Steve’s Wellers’ wedding in Saline, Michigan – Reflections.

Just last weekend I got to travel down to Sline, MI to photograph Nicole and Steve’s wedding at a really nice wedding venue – Wellers Weddings. I absolutely loved the set up that they have there, especially for the bride’s preparation. Three mirrors in one room = photographer’s dream ;). Seriously I had so much fun playing around with all the reflections while the fun and hip girls (Olivia and Chrissy) from Brides Maid Beautiful made Nicole and the bridal party… well, beautiful. 🙂

I hope you’ll enjoy this sneak peek of their big day. And remember: comments = coolness. 🙂

Also take a look at these great engagement photos  in Clarkston, MI we took with Nicole and Steve back in April.

October 4, 2010 - 6:16 pm

Brittany - MAREK!!!! GREAT pictures as always! The last is my absolute favorite! <3 <3 <3 it!
LOVE the Brides dress also! and as for the wedding, wow it looks gorgeous!

October 4, 2010 - 10:04 pm

Judy VonBoncel - WOW! What more can I say. Marek, you have a unique ability to really capture a moment, a look or an emotion. I have to go back to look again. WOW!

October 5, 2010 - 2:04 am

Olivia and Chrissy - Amazing photos! We had a pleasure working with you the morning of Nicole’s wedding. You have a real talent in showing off Nicoles natural beauty. We look forward to working with you in th future.

October 5, 2010 - 2:08 pm

Meg - Marek..the mirrors really add another dimension to the pictures.. the last few you can feel the passion in this couples hearts. You’ll have to share your secret with me about how you captured the lighting aspect of the last photo. WONDERFUL!

October 6, 2010 - 5:55 pm

Marek Dziekonski - Brittany, Judy – thank you so much ladies 🙂
Olivia and Chrissy – I look forward to working with you guys too!
Meg – it’s all available light 🙂

October 6, 2010 - 7:38 pm

Lindsey - Marek, absolutely love the pictures from this wedding. They are fabulous! Especially the last one…just phenomenol!!! You are truly the B-E-S-T!

October 20, 2010 - 9:35 pm

Nicole and Steve's Rock the Dress in Saline, MI | Marek Dziekonski Photography Blog - […] to do what I do and get paid for it.Below is a sneak peek at the Rock the Dress session I did with Nicole and Steve at a  beautiful, highly stylized Victorian Homestead Bed & Breakfast in Saline, MI. I […]

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *